View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 01:47 PM
TREmp77
Almost a VIP

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.|

Im interested in moving on to Mystery's and trying it out...but I cant seem to get in gear and just do it. I am like Pixelpop, I dont see the freezing issue very much. I do text a lot but I dont type fast enough to clog it up and cause a freeze. (and my Uno game only slows down now, it doesnt freeze anymore) So, my only problem is the Album..HTC's one big thing about their Albums..finger gestures and they dont work. ARGH!!!

So changing now would only accomplish two things, a chef who works continuously on the phone I use and potentially an HTC properly working Album, other than that nothing could be better. Mike did a great job while he had the Diamond and I don't expect much from him now, its only a courtesy he continues Diamond ROM dev for our loyalty.

So I say thanks Mike for the ROM's, (I have all back to 2.7) when I came aboard from Juicy's ROMs. We all appreciate what you've done, plus all that is to come. However from here on out, I foresee anything that is to come, is only a bonus...something to make our day...someday. No worries and no hurries...once you get it up to your standards, we will all be here or will at least come running back to check out the new hotness you give us.

This post has been thanked 1 times.