View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 03:38 PM
waly01
N00b

waly01 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Adrynalyne Situation

I was going to post this in it's own thread but I've seen some of the reactions this has gotten across other subjects and thought it should have it's own:

I've only had my omnia for about a month and a half and I frequent 4-5 different message boards daily. I normally don't post much but I read and follow most threads. I just wanted to take an opportunity to say that this is the best of all of those forums and it's primarily becuase of contributions of Adrynalyne. He's constantly posting new apps and links and not only that, he follows each thread and goes above and beyond to answers any question anyone asks of him.

I also read the thread which he "got grief" over posting tabs and it was completely unwarranted. The S2U2 creater specifically mentions on his site that it was OK to redistribute his cab

In closing - I think it's best for this message board/community that whoever was responsible for giving him flack for that apologize and reconcile becuase if he stops posting/leaves this board - it'll have considerable negative residual effects.
This post has been thanked 3 times.