View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 11:55 AM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickylife007 View Post
Okay I notice that the 21169 xip offers more ram and has better memory management than either *76 or *89. At least for the titan when you look under "settings" and "about" you have 47.55mb as against 47.17 from *76 and *89. I have tested and seen that *69 xip works with all the builds, for titan any marginal increase in ram is a welcome development.
Other device owners could also check and see if they experience such differential.

Alright because of the challenge of knowing what to do with the xip.bin often posted, I have made them into boot rgu and os.nb.payload file for the titan i.e. the xip for *69 and *89 builds, test which one gives you more memory efficiency. Enjoy and give me feedback.

Oh I might as well just add xip for 21176 build to complete the package and somebody might just need it. So I will post that later today.
Vicky that 21169 was one I posted try this 21189 I ported for titan. I dont think its the 21189 xip itself just the way its ported and check its memory. I don't yet have working 21189 qvga to test on my titan (if anyone wants to share translated)
Attached Files
File Type: rar titan_21189.rar (957.4 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: rar titan_21189_no_wincenls.rar (909.2 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 03-17-2009 at 12:30 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.