Old 08-23-2007, 03:28 PM
nalwor
Lurker

nalwor is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6700Yuma
m0nti13 - as soon as it checks for the existance of the card, it then immediately displays the card. It rechecks for the card each time before displaying. I've even removed my card while it's on the "Only Storage Card" setting and had it say N/A. No error. Can you reproduce the error. For example, does it happen immediately after turning your phone on? Does your PPC go to sleep? Is anything else running that may be checking the status of the card like NotifyMe? What setting are you using? One of the scroll ones?

nalwor - Did the installation end up working for you on the previous version? Change list is in the first post:
Quote:
v1.3
Removed - Scrolling (Slow) - had to remove something to get the menu to fit onscreen.
Added the following items:
Memory and Battery - same as Scroll-2 at a Time, but it never changes from the Memory and Battery display
Only Device Storage
Only Storage Card
Only Memory
Fixed - error on SD card removal.
Fixed - space greater that 1000 MB is now displayed as 1 GB.
Change - Big Font/Normal Font now cycles between the two. If you are on normal font, selecting this will change to big font, and vice versa.
yes it did thanks. not sure what the deal was. i installed and unistalled twice then the third time was a charm. didnt do anything different and on the third try it was there.