View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 12:20 AM
parkjam
Regular 'Geeker

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by groovdafied View Post
Okay I'm having a major problem, and hopefully someone can help me quickly because I'm getting yelled at by everyone in my contact list.

Okay, so I've texted a couple of people, however my phone keeps re-sending the text message. My friend (who is on ATT) keep receiving the entire conversation over and over. I rebooted my phone first and then he got every single text I've sent him that night again! (this is about 3-4 hours later after I sent the original message). So I deleted the actual conversation and did a test text and it didn't happen again. So I thought maybe it was a bad convo? So just now, I was texting to my sister, and all of a sudden my phone kept buzzing over and over again. And my friend just messaged me again "STOP!!!!" and when I looked at my outbox, it shows that my text keeps getting resent.

Is everyone else experiencing this? I upgraded from the Stock Sprint ROM to this one, and imported my contacts via PIMBackUp from the Sprint Rom contacts to this one. I loove this rom, and I really don't want to switch back.

Please please please someone help me with any advice they have?
Try a hard reset, might help..
Why donate to one person, when you can support the site that makes it all possible instead