View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 12:13 AM
groovdafied
PPCGeeks Regular

groovdafied is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Okay I'm having a major problem, and hopefully someone can help me quickly because I'm getting yelled at by everyone in my contact list.

Okay, so I've texted a couple of people, however my phone keeps re-sending the text message. My friend (who is on ATT) keep receiving the entire conversation over and over. I rebooted my phone first and then he got every single text I've sent him that night again! (this is about 3-4 hours later after I sent the original message). So I deleted the actual conversation and did a test text and it didn't happen again. So I thought maybe it was a bad convo? So just now, I was texting to my sister, and all of a sudden my phone kept buzzing over and over again. And my friend just messaged me again "STOP!!!!" and when I looked at my outbox, it shows that my text keeps getting resent.

Is everyone else experiencing this? I upgraded from the Stock Sprint ROM to this one, and imported my contacts via PIMBackUp from the Sprint Rom contacts to this one. I loove this rom, and I really don't want to switch back.

Please please please someone help me with any advice they have?