View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 10:39 PM
Maverick77
Regular 'Geeker

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Yeah, I have been using it for quiet some time, thanks for ruining it you suck ... I was hoping to get MightyMike to have it in the next release, but I see that once this hit a internet site like wmpowerusers, someone would come on here and say something, and here you are...
Hey Mike/LilRico,

Did this ever get into your 4.13 ROM? Referring to the InTouch Call tweak. The reason I was asking is because I had it do all sorts of problems with the volume, at least with the one the pops up the bubble "Do your Volume Settings". Just curious.

EDIT: I guess that was a stupid question to ask...if it was there, it would be in the change log huh. My bad guys/gals.

Last edited by Maverick77; 03-16-2009 at 10:43 PM.