View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 10:38 PM
darnell
Halfway to VIP Status

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: car charger not charging

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr8820 View Post
it will charge the phone but if i use navi,it stops charging the phone
I'm using the HTC car charger and it works fine UNTIL I start running Sprint Navigation. I can run everything under the sun at once and things will keep charging, but EVEN IF I START SPRINT NAVIGATION WITH NOTHING ELSE RUNNING, a little while into the ride, the circle around the navigation button goes solid as if things are fully charged, but they're NOT and the device runs off battery, draining lower, the entire ride.

There has to be something jacked up in Sprint Navigation. The first few minutes it seems things are charging while navigation is running, but before too long you look thinking the battery is fully charged, but it's really draining dry slowly. You've really got to be on long rides to recognize it.

Given this is not happening with anything but Sprint Navigation, I can't help but feel there's a problem in Sprint Navigation. And I've got the latest version of Sprint Navigation v2.1.

In the car I'm also using a Motorola T505, to play the audio through the car stereo.