View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 09:54 PM
hamidxa
Regular 'Geeker

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I was going to post a comment regarding this hot topic later on tonight, but I guess now will suffice while i'm waiting for my device to boot.

I will not be offering support for the volume freezing issues. It has been confirmed that the bug resides around Tsowen's Taskbar Modification.

Currently Tsowen's taskbar mod includes HTCVolumeControl.dll which is version 1.0
My rom is currently using HTCVolumeControl.dll version 1.6

There is some underlying issues regarding the particular files.

Any other mod for that matter which is being installed, I can't vouge for.

4.14 Has been tested in STOCK Form with no additional modifications besides Lil Rico's themes installed separately in which there were absolutely no freezes.

Do i know how to resolve this issue? No. It's not an issue with my rom, things just get outdated over time and needs updating. Tsowen needs to update his packages.

That's all we can come up with at this time. It's an annoying issue to have but once again I can stress that it doesn't exist in the rom upon stock form.

Hope all this makes sense.

Thank you
I had the volume error without using Tsowens taskbar on your 4.13 ROM, although I did install a new theme.

I did not however have the volume problem on ROM 4.12 or any of the older ROM's using the same theme I am currently using when I was not using Tsowens taskbar.

There were times in the past though when I did use Tsowens taskbar, and subsequently did experience volume problems. Once again, I am not using it now and I still experienced the problem though but only on ROM 4.13. LilRico's fix took care of that however, and as a result I decided to revisit Tsownes taskbar to see if Rico's fix could allow me to once again use it, and it did.