View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 01:46 PM
Sim-X
VIP Member

Sim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Sim-X Send a message via Yahoo to Sim-X
Re: Landscape mode NON-EXISTENT - Help.

I had a similar prob with my touch pro. It wasn't as bad as yours but I had to open and close the keyboard multiple times before it would finally rotate. Only thing u can try is to calibrate the g-sensor. Check to see if the bubbles move in the level. Mine did but still had trouble rotating. My keyboard was also starting to randomly lock up. I flashed it back to stock and locked it. Brought it in to sprint and they didn't hesitate it all to give me a new one. I had one of the first harware builds and my home key was starting to get pretty high. My new one works much better. If the calibration doesn't work do a hard reset on a stock rom and relock it and bring it in. I though I might have to fight with them but they didn't care at all. A side note I do have TEP on my plan alough this didn't count towards that as it was under warranty. They had to order me a new pro and I got a new box and they let me keep the charger and everything. Not a refurb, very happy my new phone works MUCH better.

Good Luck