View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 11:06 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesfactor View Post
Galarm v1.51 works perfectly well here. I've had the alarm ring on time numerous times with MMROM 4.13
All the alarms work fine 99% of the time.

That doesn't help when the phone freezes up overnight & fails to respond at all however.

I have three TP's & the one I am using right now dates back to early November. Until this morning, it had never frozen up once during the overnight charge. This morning it was unresponsive however on the new 4.13 ROM & definitely WOULD NOT have woken me up if that was what I depended on to wake me (it isn't)

~John