View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 10:57 AM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by icet717 View Post
i just tried using landscape sprint with sprint clear digital clock.. also i put some different oems folders in there such as, icontacts, diamond tv, htc rhodium menu enhancement, and some others but i dont think they would cause that error msg
Another shot in the dark but I'm gonna guess that if you are throwing in any of the new Rhodium stuff that might be the culprit. Try getting thru buildos without it to test.
This post has been thanked 1 times.