View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 10:54 AM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by w0rdie View Post
It isn't bad but it is not as good as Con's roms turn out. Not trying to get into a pissing contest with you over it but I'm running a failry standard bare bones setup (more or less like the 'stock' stuff Con releases) and it is clearly not as easy on the juice.
It's going to be tough to come on here an make that statement without being questioned... because if you are, in fact, getting better battery life, we are going to want it too.

So, what kind of battery life are you getting on Conflipper's?

*edit* I think I read that Calc said that the default Arcsoft was set up for Sprint so that might be giving you MMS problems... just a shot in the dark though.