View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 01:24 AM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedusa View Post
Dude if I'm still in Orlando, I'll buy you a dinner at the Golden Corral :P Which I MISS so much among the southern cooking...
LOL! Sounds like a plan!

Okay, so I installed my themes and mods etc etc. without the nuePowerDriverCDMADiamond_100_v1.0.cab and without tsowentaskbar3v1.3.cab task bar... I cannot get my phone to do the volume lag.. I installed just the task bar thinking it was the nuePowerDriverCDMADiamond_100_v1.0.cab, and after the soft reset my phone locked up. I tried 8 soft resets, no go. I uninstalled, did 8 soft resets and each time it worked.. So now, I'm off to find out exactly what going on.

With that said... I'm posting my themes back up, but white wont be there because I didn't finish my few tweaks left

Other then that, testing will still be conducted till I know which one is the cause of all this pain and suffering...