View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 12:31 AM
gadgetfreak
The Inspector Mod

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 3/13/09] v2.1 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Well i want to thank you for pointing the rom out to me, i was looking for it for 3 straight days and gave up...

That section is new....so now all my OEMs will be stable and perfect, instead of using ones that someone made that is unrelible
Glad to have helped!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
lol i knew about that, i took out footprints completely because it doesnt work on the vogue....

(Well I know someone will say "NFSFAN's ROM has a working footprints," well tough ****, I can't hex edit and I don't have that much time on my hands....well, I do have about 1 to 2 more weeks on this ROM before I go on my hiatus again, so if y'all really really want footprints working I'll do it )

Pfft...I'm going to do it anyways - or die trying.........NOT! lol
I'm running his 1.09 ROM right now and I have Footprints disabled. Silly thing kept getting stuck, saying please wait, so I deactivated the tab and ignore it. Besides, if I want to remember how to get back to someplace, I'll save the location in Telenav. If you can get it to work, great. If not, no worries on my part.

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!