View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 12:09 AM
piscesjoey
Almost a VIP

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey
Re: [UPDATED 3/13/09] v2.1 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Apeas got it, and I'm sorry that's what's delaying 2.2....I cant get it fixed so, if you can get over the fact that if you open a message up from M2D tab, you will have to type with the QWERTY....if you go to all message and open one up all keyboards work

Also, the 3 second hold thing, it didnt go to bootloader for me....

I have had no issues with the camera taking pics or vids yet....make sure you have enough space where your saving it too

Also, the reason why the pics and vids dont show up on the m2d is because it's pointing to the My Device/My Docs folder, you will need to change it to your Storage Card through the Registry I think....
I was way off then lol. What I was thinking is the Footprints tab, & when I turn it on in M2DC, Touchflo cuts off and won't come back on...