View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 06:32 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Quote:
Originally Posted by caddydaddy
Jabra 8010 all the way...Take advantage of that A2DP now available...in STEREO! I had the 510 and it was great for calls but no A2DP support made me sell it.

Those are my thoughts....not yours.....
While I do like the 2-in-1 factor with those bad boys...it appears (and correct me if I'm wrong becaues I couldn't find a good pic) that the headsets sit "on" the ear instead of "in" the ear. That's one thing I like about the 510's...they go in the ear.

I like the secure feel of the 510's...I've had bt's before that feel like they're going to fall of my ear.

late,
Coz