View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 05:19 PM
falzon03
Regular 'Geeker

falzon03 is keeping up the good workfalzon03 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3-9-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.8 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC]

this bug is quit annoying...not sure if anyone else has realized this but it seams as if instead of replying to a message meaning it tells the phone you read it and are now sending a message back it just sends a message...so it doesnt tell the phone you read the message....also i noticed this only happens if you dont exit out of a threaded message before getting a reply....so say your having a convo and you just leave the threaded message open with "bob" and he replies before you go to another message from someone else or exit the messaging program it will glitch...if you go to another threaded message with say "ashly" then go back to bob it doesnt glitch.....not sure if this will help fix it or not but that is what ive noticed

o btw...i send 6000+ txt a month and recieve about the same amount back lol .....so i feel your pain on this lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace27 View Post
does anyone know when the threaded messages bug will be fixed? I love the rom but having to clear the unread number is anooying and tedious.

I gotta go, got 32 unread messages to take care of