View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 12:53 AM
sumo911
Halfway to VIP Status

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Mike, this thread has turned into a complete diaster! Your ROMs are attracting a whole new heard of noobs! I am now beginning to see the need for Mods to archive and truncate all these pages. Although I really cant see why one would want to archive page after page of incessant whining and crying for help without even any effort from said cryer to find the answer for themselves. I dont mean to be rude; i was a noob at one point. But gawd damn it, if I couldnt do sh!t else, i knew how to search and find answers for myself...most of the time. So, its either people arent reading closely enough or they're just retarded. Sorry...I guess. It is what it is.

A majority of the complaints were expressed in a way which made obvious that it was most likely the user's fault...either because of additional personal customizations or because they dont read!

Goodluck, guys!

Edit: BTW, thank you and congrats on another awesome release! MightyMike and PPCGeeks reigns!

Last edited by sumo911; 03-15-2009 at 12:55 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.