View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 06:17 PM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADMAN66 View Post
Can you give us a link to the themes form your page>? I would like to play around still as I am not using my pro yet and am just testing...

Thanks!
We're just about done testing a theory, so if its not that everything will be back up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06gmc View Post
Its not the themes. I am getting lockups on a fresh install.
Interesting... I got a few people saying the same...
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpueblo View Post
I installed 4.13, installed the hotfix, then install a full theme (all four but not s2u) and it's working fine. Maybe it's the order?
Tried all possible orders and tried re-arranging the cab install process and that didn't help either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
It's not the themes lilRico, as I said I had nothing on my phone except the default theme that came with Rom 4.13

So it cannot be your themes that are causing the lock ups.
Yup, I'm getting a couple of people saying that also...

-Well, on a side note. I finally got everything worked out with the white theme! I can finally change the colors on any kind of text any where within the manila, so I'm happy. Once the themes come back up, white will also be posted...