View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 12:26 PM
Cochoz
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPeeps View Post
Um, you do sound like a jerk...among other things. Your post was completley unwarranted and mean spirited.

I think YOU were trying to show off, kissing Mike and Ricos @ss, and you were the one who wound up looking like a complete buffoon.

I personally use Ricos themes as well..but theres nothing wrong with variety and choice. So next time you "assume" that a good percent of members agree with you that someone else looks like an idiot, you might want to take a look in the mirror fella, because you are the one who turned out looking like a complete and utter fool.

BTW, one of the thanks you rcvd under that post was me accidentally clicking it. I was in such a rush to respond to your preposterous post that I clicked thanks by accident. Just wanted to make sure that was known.

To Mike and Rico, I apologize for hijacking your thread to post this...but this dude is absolutley wrong for attacking that other guy like that.
You got me all figured out

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
Is there a reason the hotfix has to use that speaker icon (breaks the look of the white icons) and change the font? I hate the way it looks and even the volume bars don't look right. Just my opinion.
You need the following file HTCVolumeControl.dll., i'll try to get it in a bit and edit.