Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

molitar is keeping up the good workmolitar is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Best Rom for Sprint?

Quote:
Originally Posted by selders59 View Post
I had that problem before and I had to do hard reset to get rid of it. I know a hard reset can be a pain but when you start flashing around with different rom's it sometimes has to be to get rid of somethings.
Now there are alot of great rom's out there that work great with Sprint. I use one I cooked in GC's kitchen 2.1.4 It has alot of memory if you set the page pool to 8 and it is pretty quick and stable. I also use Sprint Radio 1.110F.
thanks for the tip.. will try that.. tried another rom and it just had too much in it.. the main menu was no longer clean and slim.. had folders opening up all over.. default setting was gone from the menu and task manager was gone from the upper right menu.. So going to flash with that Sprint.. I just wanted to enhance the Sprint one not totally redesign the interface making it require stylus even more. As well as my movie recorder dissed on me completely with the other ROM. It was Raphael v1.7.24 that I tried for a sprint kitchen sink and just had too much that I never ever would use.

BTW what is the sprint radio? I installed it but couldn't even find it on the system.

Last edited by molitar; 03-14-2009 at 11:54 AM.