View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 03:19 AM
hamidxa
Regular 'Geeker

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsDon View Post
Silly question(s) I think...

I just flashed for the first time and am really really liking this over the stock rom! When I was using the stock rom i ran the "Sprint Cleanup" which changed (amonst other things) the ability to tether for free by changing the data connection to Sprint from PAM. Now with this ROM I see PAM and Data as my options. Is Data the same as what I previously had? If not, any help in steering me to how I would make that change?

I also just ran LilRicos Blue theme and it helped... a little. The standard HTC Black is so boring! The blue is a little better but it messes with the background screen on my e-mails, they are now a kinda light puke green, I prefer plain white with black text. Are there other themes around that not only would change this but lighten up (colorize) the Today screen? The stock sprint Rom was kinda fugly but at least it wasn't boring!

EDIT - it appears that the email background screen is white sometimes and then it fades darker like my light sensor is controlling it. I held the phone under a light and the screen was constantly cycling light/dark. Not fast mind you but enough to be annoying, any clue?

Oh, FYI - I read most of the last 10-15 pages of this thread and I've experienced none of the problems other folks are having. My data connection worked right away, I can send/receive texts and my volume control, well it controls the volume just fine. This is fun!
The beauty of WinMo and TF3D even is that you can make it look like anything you want it to.

Here's what mine looks like, running Might Rom 4.13:

Notice the same background on all pages.

PM me if you are interested in making yours look like this or similar to it too.

Edit: It looks much much crisper and better than these screenshots when it's actually running.
The compression and colors are off in these shots, but it at least gives you an idea of what it looks like.

Last edited by hamidxa; 03-14-2009 at 04:45 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.