View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 10:06 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.33 Updated 3/12/09

Hi Rstoyguy,
I noticed some freezing when playing videos in 3gp, flash and mp4 format. It is isolated and usually occurs when trying to advance the video by tapping in the middle of the movie for example or when you try to switch to full screen orientation. I use wvd which is awesome by the way, and they recommended another tcpmp player on their site which I installed. it seemed to work a little better especially playing certain flv files. I could play them some flv files with this new player than would not play at all with the one cooked in to the rom. The one thing that is annoying with the new player is has a screen that pops up everytime you try to play a video that you have to select Ok to get to the video but not a huge deal. I would be happy to post the new player or pm you the site if you would like to check it out. I'll let you know if I notice anything else but it's really stable! thanks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.