View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 10:00 PM
tmz
VIP Member

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: hack to make TP sleep without headphones hooked up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XV6700Dummy View Post
and not kill media player?

is this irritation still present with other media players other than WM?
Look here hope it helps . Thanks T M Z

Black me.

BlackMe is a PocketPC 2003/Windows Mobile 5/6 tool that turns the screen off while you don’t need it. It’s also possible to set a timeout to turn the screen off every time interval you select. You can use it while logging gps data (for example with WMMiniGPS), when you connect your device to the desktop to sync/recharge it, when you’re listening to music with an mp3 player, etc …
The best method to use this program is to associate a button to it (through Settings->Buttons).
When the button is pressed, the screen should be turned off. You can turn on the screen pressing the d-pad central button. Press it again to close the application or press the associated button to turn the screen off again.
I usually just hit the power button and it switches off the screen for me, the only advantage i see is the scheduled timeout option.
If you find this tool useful, please donate to the developer.

Source : flytrap.it
=== DOWNLOAD===

http://www.1800pocketpc.com/2008/07/09/blackme-11.html