View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 08:18 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.33 Updated 3/12/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by odell leon View Post
Do you think that Arcsoft Sprint MMS 5.0.69.44-full will work on my phone. Sprint picture mail is driving me nuts. When I send one it says sending and dosent change even after the mms is received. when someone sends me a mms it goes to the Sprint site online but dosent get to my phone. They have a "ticket" on this at tech support. they been working on this for like forever
I'm having issues with the version I have and a few lockups. I want to revert to a previous version this evening and try that. Sprint has a "ticket" on everything...Their picturemail just is bad. If I remember right, the previous version of arcsoft didn't lockup at all. let me try it for a weekend...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjairal View Post
thanks for the update on the roms RS. I went with the full rom with all the sprint stuff. Also have problems with sprint mail. never seems to sent the files i try to send. Just says sending for hrs. then ill just keep playing with it until it forces it through. But i never had much luck with the other mms programs. I saw some ninja mms looked like it would work but ended up flashing to a different rom. Anyway your rom works great as usual. But whats up with all those tweak options u added. are they already set to do something. and if the are what do they change
Probably the best picmail is sMMS, (the Ninja-bear) but you really should donate to use it, that is why it's not in the rom, but in my personal build. I think a previous version of arcsoft will win the mms war here on my turf. Sprint picmail just takes forever to send....

It's all about choosing the lesser evils...

This post has been thanked 1 times.