View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 04:05 PM
parcou
PPCGeeks Regular

parcou is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TF3D Theme issue on Custom Rom..Freeze on Music

Vet's let me run this by you...my research has not found a complete answer...

I have a new vzw Touch Pro on a custom rom (GC 2.14). The issue is not with the rom from what I can see...or tested but with TF3D

The TF3D was build in, cooked in. It has the default look with TF Theme, gray black sliders, icons, no colors, etc...I can move through music, weather, pic no issues.

Issue 1
--------
When I change themes using the diamond TF3D config tool and no matter what theme I pick from those found bundled here (Black Diamond, Vista Theme, etc.) when I go to music and try to FLO/move to another tabs pics, weather, etc. it freezes. If I stay off the music tab, it will never freeze. This is on each theme EXCEPT on the default TF theme. No hangs at all using music on this one. When it locks I have to turn TF off on the TODAY and then turn back on. With the diamond config tool, I click it to restore default to get me back to the custom rom default theme. This seems so small yet I cannot find an answer. Anyone can help me here?

BTW - I have removed the music and add new and different mp3's....same issue. Again never an issue on the default TF theme

Issue 2
--------
Let's ignore the freezing on the Music tab for a moment. When I do use the diamond tf3d config tool and set a different TF theme...let's say Vista. Then I set a background of my choice and use the background4all install the show wallpaper for all my tabs. OK so far good. Now let's go back to the default TF theme mentioned in #1. Using the diamond config tool, I put it back on the default tf3d theme in the custom rom. HOWEVER, it will NOT take the backgound4all and only show the wallpaper I want on the home and not the other tabs. What gives and what am I doing wrong? Why will background4all not work here?

Vet's pls advise...