View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 03:19 AM
seanosaur
Regular 'Geeker

seanosaur is keeping up the good workseanosaur is keeping up the good workseanosaur is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Problem with appointmen alerts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdub73 View Post
Hey I have this small problem with my calender when it gives me an alert for someones birthday, I get three different alerts for the same event, I looked in Memmaid and it actually shows 2 or 3 separate events for the same person, I tried deleted the duplicate event reminders but they just come back...I was thinking maybe cuz this is my 3rd PPC and that the events in question have been brought over from my 700w to my XV6800 and now to my Omnia is why some have three event reminders, and the ones brought over from my XV6800 to my Omnia are the ones with 2 event reminders but thats just a theory...

anyone have a similar problem or better yet a solution...? its not a huge deal just a bit of a nuisance...thanks in advance...
Mine has been doing that lately for work. It'll go off twice when it's supposed to (15 min before) then once more 5 min after. It's a bit annoying. A fix would be nice.