View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 12:51 AM
pdub73
Regular 'Geeker

pdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Problem Installing Spb with Vista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delemetri View Post
I recently purchased and Omnia I910, and I am trying to install several programs by Spb. I understand that I need to have Activesync installed to do so. The problem is that I am running Vista(unfortunately), and ActiveSync does not work on Vista. I installed the "Windows Mobile Device Center" which is supposed to be the Vista version of Activesync, but it still gives me the same error message saying that it needs active sync to install program. Does anyone know of a fix or a workaround to this issue. I dont have access to the .cab files directly.
what Spb products do you want I have the cabs for Mobile Shell, Pocket plus, Phone suite and Backup....they all have 15 day trial periods after that you'll need to purchase them...I didn't install any of these products thru WMDC except for Spb Backup...I just transferred the cabs to my phone and installed them...