View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 11:44 PM
MightyMike
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
Mike...flashing now. just saw your post on Juicy's thread. On 4.11...which i stayed on forever..i had MUCH lower memory used than i did with 4.12. With 4.12 i was 50-53 pretty much continuously. I would stay low 40s forever, but if i ever opened Opera it would jump up to 50+ and never come down. kind of the same thing you mentioned in Juicy's Rom.

by the way...LOVE THE SPLASH screen.
MightyRom - Clean.Fast.Game Over
Thank you sir! much appreciated.

Actually to be honest with you. i never use opera.

Juicy sent me his link to give him some feedback, so it was probably just coincidence how it all just happened and i managed to look at the memory after i closed opera.

It's all good, just random feedback