View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 10:05 PM
digiblur
Halfway to VIP Status

digiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3-9-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.8 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by digiblur View Post
Is there a way to disable the slide to answer? I have two Touch Pro's here doing the same thing. Half the time when you slide it sticks on Answer but doesn't answer the call and you can't get the sucker to answer. But then sometimes it works.

I love the ROM and everything else in it but I just want to kill the slide to answer deal.
Am I the only one having this issue? Just had another call where I couldn't answer it.

I also found another issue. If you use the lock feature where you have to put in the PIN code to unlock the phone, the caller ID will not display in front of the lock. I know this used to work on the Mogul. I guess this all boils down to the slide to unlock being behind the unlock screen and you can't unlock it to see it since it is waiting for the slide. But even if the phone is unlocked sometimes you slide it and it doesn't answer. And pushing the pickup button doesn't work either.