View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 08:54 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Post your "Diamond TF3D Config" tweaks.xml & tweaks_custom.xml files here!

Anyone care to share their tweaks.xml file for Diamond tf3d Config? And your tweaks_custom.xml file as well?
Yeah, it works well with the diamond. I remember I was told to delete the tweaks.xml file to get it to work. It turns out, the tweaks.xml file it came with had an entry that wasn't in the diamond registry....And when this happens, the program exits with an error. So altering the file and verifying that all registry entries are present and accounted for....Works like a champ!

Now post em up! Or registry entry ideas at least...

Attached Files
File Type: zip OEM_TF3D_Config_v0_6_7.zip (165.2 KB, 100 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by rstoyguy; 03-13-2009 at 07:56 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.