View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 05:06 PM
PDAPhoneJunkie
My ROMS On My Site

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: how do i flash a verizon htc touch to work on sprint service?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyDiv View Post
This question has been answered more times that I can count. Sprint won't activate any phone that isn't in their ESN database. A Verizon phone won't be in that database.
Although it is technically possible to make it work, the amount of work (changing esn's, reflashing and making data work) is way more trouble than it's worth.(oh, and illegal, too) And I'll tell you that just by the very fact that you're asking this question, you don't possess the skills necessary to do all that.

The touch is cheap now, sell your old one and get a Sprint version. You could probably also just work out a trade with someone, believe me for every person who want's to go from VZW to Sprint, there's someone who want's to do the exact opposite.
Well put... You don't call "begging techs to unlock the phone". CDMA is different than GSM unlocking to work on another carrier. And while it is posible to change ESNs and stuff, you do not have the knowledge to perform such operation. We do not give out that kinda info here either...

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.