View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 10:34 AM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Thanks... looks very promising.
Thanks again for the tip Meatgel... I loaded it up and I don't know if it is going to fix the disappearing in-call screen yet, but it definitely fixes the backlight not working like it's supposed to when you put it to your ear and move it away. That problem has plagued and annoyed me for quite some time, so this is must-have stuff. Everyone should download and run that cab. It will restore functionality that we all were supposed to have on this phone out of the box.