View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 10:14 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.31 Updated 3/10/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintnerd View Post
Rstoyguy, I'm not very "tech" savvy but if I may, I was playing around and in the fuzzy screen when I pressed the email icon it took me to sprint picmail. Now granted I have Not setup email so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with the problem stated above or if I should sit on the bench.
Quote:
Originally Posted by odell leon View Post
My action screen does this also. email goes to sprint picture mail and mms goes to text messages all others work as programed.
I'll be playing with that today and see what I can come up with. The e-mail opens up my last poutlook account I opened. I may set mms to open the camera, from there you can take a picture and send it via mms. How would that be as a temp solution? Actually I'm liking it as a solution period, that'll save us some steps...

This post has been thanked 1 times.