View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 04:22 AM
Cochoz
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
LOL... Well.... I think I just figured something out... I'm going to start making the theme's .cab so that it will now install everything... Clock, slider, volume control, set the wallpaper and put it on every tab, and RA, so that should take care of all the little gripes... I need to finish that so I can complete my dialers....

Plus I wanna give my white theme another try.. I really got far with it and I'm kind of disapointed I didn't finish it...
Just remember to keep the individual files as well since some people use different colors per section.

HECK YA! I didn't want to sound greedy but work on that beeotch I really want the all white theme if you need help let me know though I doubt I could be of any

Rico to finish the white theme before Mike is done with 4.13 and be the default theme . Its multi orgasmic