View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 02:23 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: reverting to stock rom b4 flashing good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazment View Post
I don't know why, but many of the roms have issues if you don't flash to stock first. I just follow the advice of advanced users and always flash to stock first.
Advanced users? lol... Your probably in that one thread....

Two reasons I'd flash the stock b4 flashing....
1. I let customizations run on a different carrier's stock release. (messed up my carrier settings...)
2. If I was lazy and wanted the stock bootsplash back on my device.

No offense, but if you are doing this for other than the above two reasons, your wasting your time. When I first got my diamond and started reading this forum, I quickly came to the conclusion you all have been listening to people whose only goal was to get you to press that little orange button. That's why I oppose them so openly.

Aren't you guys n gals glad that you have me and my "no B.S.", "tell you like it is" attitude? And just because you may have an orange button DOES NOT MAKE YOU BAD and does not mean my comments are refering to you... Most mean well, and most do some awsome work. I have even donated to some if I deem their work worthy.

Last edited by rstoyguy; 03-12-2009 at 02:46 AM.