View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 05:45 PM
Maverick77
Regular 'Geeker

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
Ok, Well usually each game asks whether you want to install to the device or Storage. Is there a command to use in the sdconfig file to force it to automatically install each cab onto the SD card ? This is what takes me the most time when I flash. Setting up the 50+ games. hehe.
No, not that I'm aware of. When you use UC it won't ask where you want it installed, it just automatically installs to the phone. Most apps don't take up to much space, (although it sounds like you have a lot of games ). I usually install them to the phone anyway. I seem to recall an app that allowed you to modify the CAB to tell it to install to the Storage Card. Can't remember the name, I'll dig some and see if I can find it.

EDIT: I think the name of the app is Win CE CAB manger ( Thanks pdx77, I was drawing a blank ).

Last edited by Maverick77; 03-11-2009 at 05:53 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.