View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 04:28 PM
Biggzz
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Threadstarter

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: idiamond project UNLOCKED BETA

Quote:
Originally Posted by hubshee007 View Post
ok guys, need some help here...I went to the site on xda and downloaded the 4 zip files...now, what do I do next?? should I just install the cab file?? or do I need to install any other file as well to make the idiamond theme work??
You will need the cab that says idiamond.project.v0.2b.unlockedbeta

Disable TF3D in your settings then install the unlockedbeta cab to your device. Soft reset and then reload TF3D. This should pull up the idiamond launcher for configuration.

Be warned that it is frustrating trying to set the settings. There will be several soft resets and redos but once you get it done it is a great launcher in conjuction with 2nd Today screen with HTC Home.

If you want to uninstall it just disable TF3D, go to the settings and remove idiamond, soft reset then relaunch TF3D.