View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 02:55 PM
rainfreak
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Gyrator...worth it??

I agree with most that I did not care for gyrator, it just wasn't an out-of-the-box solution. Which is why I also agree with major because had I taken the time to play with the settings and work with it, I might have really liked it.

OP, everyone here does agree on one thing though... just install it and try it. You can always uninstall it if, like many of us, it is not what you are looking for.