View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 12:31 PM
orionsbuckle
Regular 'Geeker

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Alright maybe The Smart ppl who hang out here can help!!!!!!!

im trying to change my "Start" menu text to say ORION. not really important but it shouldnt be this hard. so here are the steps i found on another post.

Change Start Text

1. Unsign your shellres.dll.0409.mui
2. Open it in Reshack. go to string value 321 and change the name from Start to whatever you want.
3. Save your modified file.

I cant get past step 2!

i go to that string there and theres nothing that i am able to edit but an icon and i want to just change the text i must b missing something. i did find out though that using the mighty rom it is Shellres.192.dll.0409.mui and not shellres.dll.0409.mui

any help will be greatly appreciatied. i started a thread here but unable to get anywhere and it may be because im running Mikes wonderful rom.

THANKS
ORION

HTC Mogul>HTC Touch>HTC TP>HTC Snap>Palm Pre>HTC TP2(PUKE)>HTC Hero>HTC Evo
htc... is it in ur blood?
This post has been thanked 1 times.