View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 02:10 AM
Nimdock
Halfway to VIP Status

Nimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyldesites View Post
I actually noticed that too on my laptop, its because of the 65k color limit vs. the original color space I created the image in. I can just ditch the gradient from the top down, try these:

4.13_8

4.13_9
They look good without the gradient too, very sharp... But, I kind of like gradients, hehe... To get over that, if you want to post the ones with the gradients again, save them as png's instead of jpeg's. Remember that the splash image can be a png so there's no need to sacrifice image quality.

The animated intro has to be a gif of course so there's a limit of 256 colors in that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
Just exactly how are the Nimdock wallpapers downloaded? When I click on a wallpaper name I just get the picture of it on a web page.

tsp
You save the image and transfer it to your phone... Or save it directly to your phone. Then you go to the settings tab through TF3D and set it as wallpaper there.

I am on Spring Break so I couldn't participate on the splash screen competition. The ones available look great!