View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 12:46 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.30 Updated 3/9/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
thanks, as an update, I tried your clean version to see if my signal changed. I went from 2-3 bars at works to 4-5 bars immediately after flashing. I tried reflashing the latest release again but it went back to lower bars. Just wanted to let you know. thanks for checking this out.
It may be just the icons. If you have nothing else to do, can you get me some data? If you could run the file \windows\fieldtrial.exe, I'd be interesting in knowing the differences (maybee screen shots) between the two in the same location... Just off the main screen, that will give you actual network receive/transmit power data. And there may be some differences in "Debug Info - HDR" as well, but doubt it... I'd use total commander too to make a more accessable shortcut as a tip! Thanks, I'll get to the bottom of this, but da kitchen sink is @ home.