View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 12:10 PM
rainfreak
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Call Firewall V 1.3 Out Now...freeware

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
so hows this working on the touch pro? Can you ignore calls labled as "unknown"? I have an ex that dials *67 before calling me all the time because she knows I'll ignore her. I'd also like to ignore 1-800- numbers
Yes, there is an option for "Reject Unknown /Private Calls". Also, you can setup a pattern for the black list with any numbers calling that start with "1-800" which will make them all fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priest View Post
I really like the idea of the Whitelist, but is there an ability to restrict blocking to certain times of the day?

What I'd like to do is only allow certain calls from 11:00pm - 7:00am and send the rest to voicemail.

Thanks!
Priest
Sorry, that is not an option.