View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 11:01 AM
kevank
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to kevank
Re: [3-9-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.8 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachu View Post
Sprint Touch Pro. I waited for all the customizations to complete and still the battery indicator was showing as orange.
I understand that you let them complete but for some reason on your phone they are not. If you don't have Google Maps and the status icons are broken then the customizations did not complete.

This sounds like a copout but I would try downloading the ROM again. Just to make sure nothing was corrupted during the d/l.

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.