View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 10:12 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.30 Updated 3/9/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by food View Post
Thanks for the clock fix. Also Sprint TV is doing the same it doesnt save its settings when you restart the device.
I guess I've never reset my device, except when flashing. I'll look into that this evening, it may be my choice of the different mxip's. Until then, don't reset, you shouldn't need to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by odell leon View Post
is there anyway to add google maps street view to this rom
I just sent you an automatic update to your device. lol... Open startmenu-programs-gps-google maps. When you get a gps lock, tap and hold on the screen until a menu pops up. Select "Street View" and viola! And I didn't know that tree had leaves, I'd better go check.