View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 09:44 AM
kevank
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to kevank
Re: [3-9-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.8 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post
Back to the thread now.

Kev maybe this should be left out in future versions? Not only would it speed up the install it would free up some memory as well. Just let the user download and install if wanted? just another of my 2 cents
I was already starting to lean that way. It is huge. I think the sounds files are waaay to big. Maybe I can just compress them... hrrm. Either way the next release will have some sort of change regarding Omniano.

I was playing with building my ROM for the Diamond and Omniano was the first to go. Needless to say with the size of this ROM, it didn't go well.

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.