View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 08:26 AM
Calkulin
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Feb 27 \ OS 5.2.21018 v4.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
rilphone.dll yup that fixed it

did you by chance get to fix the TXT message alert issue with the newer Manila engine builds? ( where you stop getting txt alerts after like 15 texts)

I actually removed the hybrid engine and left the HD manila with the updated logo but the issue wasn't the manila, it was actually the audio driver, which was also causing the corrupt ringer issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkotoric View Post
Hey Calcu just wanted to bring up a couple issues that I don't know if they have been fixed.

1) Unable to make playlist in the Music player in Manila.

2) Unable to hang up the phone sometimes, it even shows that the phone has hung up but the call is still going. Only happens sometimes.

The first one was fixed but the second I never experienced, so I really can't fix/test what works for me

This post has been thanked 2 times.