View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 07:15 PM
darnell
Halfway to VIP Status

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/18/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgildoss View Post
i noticed that over at XDA they have a rom with the touch pro 2 theme ported.. the rom is for GSM not CDMA ...does anyone know were to get that theme ? is it made public yet?

not sure why no one has made a CDMA ROM with the ported touch pro 2 theme yet ..wondering if it dont work yet on CDMA
The GSM ROM with the Touch Pro 2 theme is a BETA ROM. Even its developer notes to only load it as a preview which has issues yet to be resolved.

Since most Touch Pro users are on GSM, they will always get anything that is carrier specific first and CDMA will usually get it in time afterward. There are several people working on Touch Diamond/Pro 2 ROMs. So far one person has decided to make a GSM Touch Pro based preview. I have not seen any for any version of the Touch Diamond yet, but just like the CDMA Touch Pro I'm sure it's coming. (And the GSM Diamond has sold more than any of the rest.)

Keep an eye on this thread.