View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 03:03 PM
WanderingMinstrel
Halfway to VIP Status

WanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Daylight Savings.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cordevil95 View Post
Does this patch (or any other patch) fix the Arizona issue? Even though I had my timezone set to Arizona time in the clock settings it still set my clock ahead 1 hour. Arizona doesn't observe DST so it shouldn't have went forward, hence the specific time zone of "Arizona" as opposed to Mountain.
I've got the same Arizona problem. We don't have DST here and the Arizona setting on the clock/time pulldown menu doesn't know that. I'm an hour ahead on my stock TP and have to reset the clock by hand every morning and after any soft reset.

I tried changing the registry entry as recommended earlier in this thread. Set value to 0 instead of 1. Did not work.
I also tried changing to Chihuahua/La Paz time (also GMT-7). That worked for the clock but screwed up all my calendar appointment times, so I had to change back. Ditto for changing for California PDT time.

If anyone has an Arizona fix, I would really love to hear about it!